November 7, 2023
In the Bible book of Revelations, chapter 13 and verse 18, not long after becoming born again, I had an idea of what “666” means. Revelations has much symbolism representing various things — from specific nations to expansive ideas and the dynamics and interactions of people with God.
The number referenced, “666,” seems to me to be way overworked, overthought, overwrought, and made more complex than necessary…
- It isn’t the number of any particular man. (So, quit looking for him.)
- It is the number of Mankind, because within the Creation Story, Mankind was created on the 6th day.
- It is a number representing a dynamic system created by Man.
- It is a triune substitute for the Triune God of the Bible, and it is to be worshiped as such, and it is going to rule over us as such.
So, what do each of the numbers represent? Basically, they all are the creation of Mankind:
- “6” — the ever emerging “new world order” — our father.
- “6” — the Economic Monetary System — the son, our savior.
- “6” — Technology, best illustrated by computer systems, especially the now emerging A.I. revolution — the spirit leading our lives.
It appears evident to me that these dynamics are proven in a common, ordinary, practical, and everyday experience… Self Checkout…
That technological wonder requires your credit card number in hand or in your head — just like described in Revelations — “…so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name…” (ibid).
Not for nothing.
Get the presence of Jesus in your life by turning to God, and read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John to get some idea of how God wants us to live within ourselves and with each other.
Time isn’t going to last forever…
but a personal relationship with Jesus will. Start talking to Jesus…